Here’s a fun set of free Adobe CC patterns I created today. They’re free for use in Adobe Photoshop CC – no credit necessary. If you’d like to share these with others, however, please link back here instead of uploading elsewhere. Thanks and enjoy!
If you’ve used these and love what you made, please show me by pasting a link in the comments below, I’d love to see what you created!
How to install Photoshop CC Patterns
- Put your downloaded pattern file [laurafolio-wood-glass01.pat] somewhere permanent and easy to remember
- Open Photoshop CC
- Go to Edit > Presets > Preset Manager
- In the Preset Type dropdown menu, select Patterns
- Choose the Load button
- Find where you placed your pattern
- Choose Ok, and then Done.
- Note that if you change the location of the pattern file on your hard disk, you will need to re-load the pattern in the preset manager.