Here’s a fun set of patterns I created today. They’re free for use in Adobe Photoshop CC – no credit necessary. If you’d like to share these, however, please link back here. Thanks and enjoy!
If you’ve used these and love what you made, please show me by pasting a link in the comments below, I’d love to see what you created!
How to install Photoshop CC Patterns
- Put your downloaded pattern file [sunrisezentanglesset01.pat] somewhere permanent and easy to remember
- Open Photoshop CC
- Go to Edit > Presets > Preset Manager
- In the Preset Type dropdown menu, select Patterns
- Choose the Load button
- Find where you placed your pattern
- Choose Ok, and then Done.
- Note that if you change the location of the pattern file on your hard disk, you will need to re-load the pattern in the preset manager.
You can also buy the original acrylic painting that this pack was made from.